Audio Collective is a not for profit society which aims to promote:
- a full appreciation of iconic recorded music both old and new.
- a fun, sociable inclusive atmosphere in a public arena
- audio quality offered by top-end hi-fi equipment.
- audio recordings with a focus on vinyl with a nod to high quality streaming.
- an actively involved and expanding membership
In a nutshell: an immersive vinyl experience ….
Each night at The Swan Shush Bar (at the back of the venue courtyard ) will work as follows:
- 8.00 – Turn up, tune up, have a drink and say hello.
- 8.30 – Listen to one classic record (on vinyl, always on vinyl!) from start to finish. This will be a fresh, clean, new, never played before, cut of vinyl and offered as a prize for one lucky attendee on the night. (Unless we cant find a new copy!) Whilst the album is playing we’ll also feature official videos, ambient film or documentaries live footage.
- 9.00 – Drinks break and occasional quiz! A chance to play vinyl, brought by all the attendees on the night, and requests on Spotify / Tidal / Qobuz which relate to the chosen artist or at least tie into the overall theme of the evening.
- 10.50 – Random number generated raffle your entry fee covers the ticket to win the album of the month. As a group we vote on what themes and albums will feature in future music appreciation nights.
- 11.00 – Home to bed with a warm analogue glow
What is Audio Collective?